Thursday, July 22

Just a Brief Comment...

I just wanted to take a few minutes to respond to a few comments...

Warren, I'm sure not doing well in the butterfly photography dept. this yr! I'll snap/post whatever I can...

Angie, the Huz has decided to wait another year before he retires, meaning we'll be here in S Dakota at least until the end of 2011...if not longer, since we may wait until he is retired before we try again to sell the house. We've taken our house off the RE market now, due to a lack of interest. Anyway, thanks for the deeply touching comment!

BJ, I saw a hummingbird yesterday, too! And same thing, could not get a photo as it was too far away and too small, Ugh! I have a 300 mm lens, would loooove a 400 mm but oh the cost.

Phyllis, thanks for the visit! Hawk photos are hard for me to come by too...last year I had a fabulous op when a RT hawk was just sitting perched on a post by a creek, allowing others to take photos from about 25-30 ft...did I have the right lens on my camera/with me??? NO!! UGH. It was an unplanned scenic drive...what's rule #1 for photography buffs? ALWAYS take the proper equip!

No comments:

Post a Comment