Monday, December 28

Smiley Face


The blizzard is over, the Huz came home yesterday in one tired piece...and today it's 48 degrees on our porch...long as you don't step into the 4 foot snow drift there.....I noticed this morning that even my food was smiling with relief that the sun is out and the wind is calm....and thanks folks, I had plenty of food in the house in case I was stuck for days...just two days it turned out...

This time. It's only December. We had two blizzards in a week, this past May! Only FOUR and a half months to go before the snow season is over.  Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

7 comments:

  1. Giggle!
    Not only a smiley face, but a guilt-free breakfast as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jann...earlier today, I was looking at photos I took back in April and May and was day dreaming, I love snow, but boy, the beauty of May! Loved the smiley face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Happy Face breakfast makes me smile, Jann. You and I can commiserate around May when we're still having snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cheerful optimistic post Jann! Here's too the spring, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy post Jann...the winters here aren't to bad,but we can get a feww doozy snow falls..after Christmas I am ready for spring..and also love the new look of your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, well I would be as happy as that bagel if I had been in the toaster:) I have my heater on here at work trying to create the same effect.

    It is sunny here too and that is a big plus. Even when I'm shivering, I'm in a better mood when it's sunny.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jann. Good to hear he's home and safe. Far colder over here BUT now its raining again! Don't want to wish the months away but spring sunshine is always welcome. FAB.

    ReplyDelete